Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Features!!!

Thanks to everyone who visits the blog, we are almost at 15,000 views. I know that doesn't seem like alot, but for a small blog, that is not bad at all. I have been working really hard the past week or two to really keep the blog updated. A couple new features i am working on for the blog:
1. Facebook Fan Page- I am looking into this and researching the difficulty of creating one and keeping it updated. I will have more information on this at a later date.
2. Artist of the Month- Every month a new artist will be chosen for the blog's Artist of the Month. Remixes, videos, photos and more will be featured daily from the Artist of the Month. This will begin July 1st and i will be posting who that artist will be on thursday.
3. New Header- There will be a new header every month to coincide with the artist of the month. If anyone is interested in possibly helping with the header, just shoot me an email(blendid1981@yahoo.com) and we can discuss it further.

That's the 3 things i am working on at the moment. If anyone has any other ideas or ideas to go along with these, please send me an email and let me know what your ideas are. The goal is to make this blog a place people come on a daily basis and enjoys being here.

No comments: